Recent Posts

January 2, 2013

Shabby Apple SALE!

Dresses from Shabby Apple
I am happy to announce that I am now an affiliate for {Shabby Apple}.  And the timing couldn't have been more perfect, because they are having a huge site-wide SALE!  You can find all kinds of beautiful pieces from dresses to accessories here.  They also carry {maternity} and {girls'} clothing.  They have vintage and retro styles with many collections to choose from.
The best part about Shabby Apple is that a percentage of their proceeds goes to {helping women worldwide}, which works against struggle and hardship by supplying them with financial services.
If you want to check out the sale items, you can go to {Shabby Apple's Sale}.  Don't forget to type in the code NewYears to save an additional 20% off of the already lower prices!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Shabby Apple! Thanks for the follow on G+ from the hop. Stop by anytime! I enjoyed my visit here! & am now following you back. Visiting from DearCreatives.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoy hearing from you!
~Erin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...