Home About Me Privacy Policy

Organizing Pots & Pans Lids

Being short on money requires you to get creative with things you already have.  I try to be organized but don't always have the resources to do so.  That is when I start looking around at what I already have.  I tend to see organizational systems that look great, so I try them.  Then it doesn't work for our family.  This leaves me with products I've spent money on and have no use for.
Pots and pans are hard for me to find a good way to organize.  The best way I have found is to use a filing organizer.  It's so easy to slip the lids into the slots and then stack the pots in the cabinets.
Before spending money on new organizers, see what you have already around your house that can work in other ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PDF Print