Home About Me Privacy Policy

Make a No Sew Apron for Under $5

At school this year, there are items I constantly need. I found the easiest way to manage it all is to use an apron. The teacher I work with already has one that she was sharing with me, but it wraps up around the neck. I wanted one to tie around the waist. I don't pick cute outfits to wear just to cover them up! 
Someone told me to look at Home Depot, and they have exactly what I need for 77¢! The only issue is the big orange emblem.
I remembered that Walmart has small bundles of different fabric prints. I got one for under $8, and it has five 18 x 24 in. pieces. I also picked up some fabric glue at Michaels for $6. I probably could have gotten it cheaper, but I was excited about my project and ready to get started!
I already have pinking shears, so I used them to cut out 12 3-1/4" squares from the fabric. I then used the fabric glue to "patch" the fabric together.
I used it today at work, and it worked wonderfully!

KraftyCardsetc

Bouquet of Talent Suburbs Mama Sunday Link Party Make It Pretty Monday Tuesday’s Treasures yourimagetitle From Dream to Reality Twirl & Take a Bow Brag About It Your Creative Timeout Under $100 Link Party Pinterest Power Party Penny Pinching Party Whimsy Wednesday Real Family Fun Adorned From Above Blog Hop Tutorials, Tips, and Tidbits Think Tank Thursday Freedom Fridays Inspiration Spotlight Sunday Scoop All Things Pretty Pinterest Blitz Pin It Tuesday The Blog Strut TGIF Krafty Inspiration Thursday From the Farm Create It Thursday Anything Blue Friday Homemade By You DIY Sunday Showcase

5 comments:

  1. Love this project and your name (obviously!) I love no sew and this is so cute! First time to your blog and now a new fan from the Sunday Showcase Blog hop
    My Cooking Spot
    My crafty Spot

    Erin Kennedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is the kind of apron I need, one with about a dozen pockets. lol Gorgeous and so pretty, plus creative. Thanks so much for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using Fabric Fusion for now sewers is a great idea. Nice up do! Thanks for sharing at the party! Hope to see you again soon! Theresa @DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this great apron at the Krafty Inspiration Thursday Link Party, you have been chosen as one of the top 5 featured posts at tomorrows party.
    Have a lovely evening!
    Maria @ Krafty Cards etc.
    http://kraftycardsetc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Your post was chosen out of over 100 and featured on this weeks Blog Strut! You can stop by and pick up your featured button if you'd like!

    The Blog Strut

    Amber

    ReplyDelete

PDF Print