Home About Me Privacy Policy

Neighborhood Welcome Bag

When we moved, I volunteered to be the chair for our neighborhood's Welcome Committee. I searched the Internet for ideas and couldn't find anything. Here are some resources that might help you if you are involved in your neighborhood's HOA.

1. The first thing I did was visit our city's Visitor's Center. They were very helpful, and what I liked most were that the resources they gave me were FREE!

2. The wonderful ladies at the Visitor's Center then sent me to the Chamber of Commerce, where they shared new residents' packets with me. Again, for FREE!

3. I also visited the local stores to see if they had anything they wanted to add.

4. I created some of my own documents to add:

I created a letter with information about the neighborhood.


Our county recycles, so I also found the guidelines for what they include.

5. Any business cards I have collected, I put in a plastic business card page.

6. I put the pamphlets, business card page, and documents I made into a two pocket folder.

7. I add all of the materials to the bag.

8. I finish it off with a tag to tie to the handle.


Hopefully some of these ideas will get you started. If you have any other suggestions that might be useful, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PDF Print