Home About Me Privacy Policy

Menu Planner Template Update

We are all on Spring Break at the same time, so it is even more chaotic than usual.  I am getting Ryan to help out with projects that have been piling up, so I will have more wonderful things to share with you.  I am currently waiting on paint to dry for one of those projects.
In the meantime, I spruced up my meal planning template to help myself get a little more excited about planning out our menus each week.  As tedious as it can be, I have learned that it really does help save money and my sanity.  Since we are on our budget, it helps save on the amount we use for food.
The menu gets clipped to my refrigerator with any recipes from magazine tear-outs attached to the back.  If the recipe comes from a cookbook, I make sure to list the title and page number with the meal.

Visit the wonderful hosts of the Link Parties where my posts might be found: 
The Prudent PantryHere Comes the SunJane's Adventures in DinnerProject: InspireMelting MomentsThe Artsy Girl ConnectionConfessions of an ADD HousewifeThe NY Melrose FamilySomeday CraftsThe Dedicated HouseAdorned From AboveOrganize and Decorate EverythingSix Sisters' Stuff, I Heart Nap TimePositively SplendidHeatherly LovesKayla CreationsDebbiedoo'sA Stroll Thru Life , The Thrifty HomeBeyond the Picket FenceStone GableMom on TimeoutDear CreativesOr So She Says

1 comment:

  1. What a great planner! i'm always in need of ways to organize my meals! Thanks for sharing!

    I'd love for you to check out our Pattern Party! Those with free patterns and templates to share are invited to link up. http://getyourcraptogether.blogspot.com/search/label/Pattern%20Party

    ReplyDelete

PDF Print