Home About Me Privacy Policy

Family Binder: Sitter Tab

Being close to my parents is so nice when it comes to having babysitters, so I almost didn't include the sitter section in my family binder I have already used the babysitter form twice since I made it!  Not only do I use this section for my boys, it is also a place for information about our dogs.
I keep a form that I can fill out each time we need a babysitter, and I also keep a copy of the boys' schedules.  Even for my parents, it's nice for them to have in order to keep the boys on track.


For the dogs, I have a form that I can leave with anyone who might be watching them for us if we're on vacation.  It's one less thing to worry about when you're trying to tie up all the other loose ends that come with planning a family trip!  I've entered anything into my form that's permanent information.  All I have to do is copy it and fill in anything that is specific to the trip.

These forms can be found here.

This would also be a good place to put any emergency information, like CPR or Heimlich maneuver instructions.  Hopefully they won't ever be needed, but it's nice to know they're there just in case.

What else would be a good addition here?

1 comment:

  1. I really love your forms... I have been looking for some thing similar for a while now. could you please email them to me? they wont let me download them.
    thanks:)
    leanna
    designmiajewelry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

PDF Print