Home About Me Privacy Policy

Shower Cleaner

Good thing my husband's out with the guys tonight, because I just fell in love!  It all started with pinterest...
There was a post for a cleaner using vinegar and Dawn dish soap.  I'm all about the vinegar, if you remember from my previous post, so I figured I'd give it a shot.  It called for equal parts of warm vinegar and blue Dawn dish soap.  Because of couponing, I've learned you can't be brand specific, and I had pink Dawn on hand. 

I warmed  1/2 cup vinegar in the microwave for 30 seconds, then added 1/2 cup soap, and shook up in a spray bottle (an empty one from another cleaner, always reusing :).  I sprayed my shower stall down, let it sit for a little bit, and scrubbed it with a washcloth.  It's been a while since I've cleaned my shower, because it's one of my least favorite chores.  I couldn't believe how easily this cleaned!  It's a miracle!! 
I was too embarrassed to take before pictures, so you'll just have to check out the after.  The glass is the fancy kind, so it's still kind of hard to see through, but I felt the door, and it's smooth!  Don't tell my husband about my new love!  He might expect me to clean the shower more often.

1 comment:

PDF Print