Home About Me Privacy Policy

Easter Craft

With everyone home for spring break, I haven't been able to get as much accomplished as I had hoped.  I did manage to create an easy Easter decoration for our mantel. 
 It was very simple and didn't take much time at all.

To make:
  1. Find the eggs that have little holes in the tops.
  2. Cut skinny ribbon to length.  I used white, because it was what I had at home, and it blends in with the cotton.
  3. Feed the ribbon through the hole.
  4. Tie a knot.
  5. Tie it to the branch.
The nice thing about this is you can use just about any type of pretty branch to attach the eggs.  If you have something in bloom in your yard, cut a few branches off and use all the plastic eggs that seem to multiply each year. 
Cost = $0!

Now my cute little bunny rabbits have a decoration friend!  If you want to see what else I have done around the house for Easter, visit {here}.
Let us know some of your crafty and inexpensive ideas for sprucing up at Easter time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PDF Print