Home About Me Privacy Policy

UNREAL Candy

I was able to try {UNREAL candy} through {BzzAgent} recently. The best part about these candy bars is that they've taken out all of the "fake" ingredients.  My husband and I had fun trying the different kinds, which includes  nougat bars with and without peanuts, small chocolate candies with and without peanuts, and peanut butter cups.  I got ours at CVS, and they are becoming more widely available, including Kroger, Michaels, Staples, and Walgreens.
Once I got over the fact that they weren't going to taste like the traditional candy I'm used to eating (The m&m's threw me off the most.), I really enjoyed it.  Ryan also liked the taste.  We went through the 5 types we got in about a day!  Can you tell we like chocolate in our house?  That's why I especially like that they've taken out the ingredients that aren't so good for you.  I won't mind sharing these so much with our two young boys, who also have mommy's sweet tooth.
Have you tried UNREAL candy?  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I saw their debut on the Today Show a while back but hadn't thought to look for them yet. Good to hear a good review. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear they taste good! They look yummy!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete

PDF Print