Home About Me Privacy Policy

Easiest Meal Ever

There are many days when I don't feel like cooking dinner, or I'm getting home late and don't have time to get a nice meal on the table before bedtime. I found a perfect solution through BzzAgent. On one of those nights, I stopped by Kroger's deli counter and picked up an 8-piece chicken dinner. To keep it really simple, I also got chips and a drink.

I also made sure not to have dishes to clean.
The chicken was really tasty. It came with 2 breasts, thighs, drumsticks, and whatever the other one is called(!). I wasn't even able to finish all of the chicken on my piece, so I was able to use it as leftovers for lunch. It tasted like your typical fried chicken. I loved the skin, and there was just a bit of grease. The chicken was also very moist. The boys each picked a drumstick, and this was Jackson's reaction...
We also got the Kroger brand kettle chips. I chose barbecue, because I thought the boys would like that best. When I looked at the selection, it was between barbecue, regular, and light. I was hoping for more choice, but I have a feeling that will come with time. The chips were really good! It was easy to go back for more handfuls.
Ryan was also excited for the Coke. He had been craving it for a while!
Overall, the meal was a success. If I need a quick dinner, I would definitely consider going back to Kroger to pick up a quick chicken dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PDF Print