Home About Me Privacy Policy

Shopping Deals #2

It's been awhile since I've had a good couponing trip. We've been trying to adjust our budget, so we've been using what we already had in the pantry. We got that all settled, so I am back to the game!
This was another trip to CVS. I was very happy with the results.
I bought everything with two transactions. I lost my first receipt, but overall, I paid about $8.
My first transaction included the feminine products. I had a $1/1 mfc and $2/$10 CVS coupon. This is the receipt I lost, so I don't remember exactly what the sale was. I do remember that I got $3 in Extra Bucks and $5/$15.

My next one included:
Skittles 2/$5.98 (These were the real reason I was going there. Brady needed them for school.)
Sprite 99¢
Suave Kids Bodywash/Shampoo 2/$4, $1/1 mfc
Irish Spring Body Wash 2/$7
3 Shave Gels $1/1, $4 EB wyb $10
3 Musketeers 99¢, 74¢/1 CVS cpn
I used my $5/$15 and $3 EB from the previous purchase. I also had $5 EB from another trip. My total was $4.18.

I love a great savings trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PDF Print