Home About Me Privacy Policy

Show and Tell #2

Yesterday, I began working on our taxes, and today, I somehow let my husband convince me that starting Insanity was a good idea. Before I get back to finishing our taxes, I need a pick-me-up! So here I am to share what I found this weekend at the Goodwill.

My parents and I traveled to Tennessee last Saturday to see what we could find. I'd say I was pretty successful!

My favorite part of the day was remembering that Brady, my first grader, had his 100th day of school this week, and they dress up like they are 100 years old. I found some great accessories. He already had the clothes. We found a cane, hat, suspenders, tie, and glasses. He's the cutest 100 year old I've ever seen!
100th day of school100th day of school

I also found some things for around the house, including a laundry basket that matches the ones we already have. I haven't decided what to do with the trays yet. There are three and so many possibilities!
fun finds

I got three pairs of shoes; the Sperry's are for Brady. I debated on the Crocs, but after wearing them around the store to make sure they fit, I couldn't put them back. They are so comfortable!
fun shoe finds

I found some pretty scarves and a red Fossil belt.
fun scarf finds

My favorite clothing find was this white Michael Kors skirt to replace one that didn't fit anymore. I also got Geoffrey Beene khakis, Boden (haven't heard this brand, but they're nice) corduroys, an Ann Taylor cardigan,
fun clothes finds

a Loft cardigan with the original tag still on it (one of those that's perfect for snuggling on a cold day), a Cabi shirt, Croft & Barrow pullover sweater, and a Michael Kors shirt.
fun clothes finds

Not too bad!!

Did you find anything great on your recent thrifting adventures? Please share in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PDF Print