Home About Me Privacy Policy

Family Binder Part 1

One thing I've been working on to help save time and money is a family binder.  It has taken me a while to figure out exactly how to set this up.  It is still a work in progress, and I want to share it with you as it develops.

The first step I took was to figure out exactly what I wanted to include in this binder.  I ended up with multiple binders in addition to the sections I decided to include in our main binder.
The binders I created are:



Here is an example of my finished Coupon Binder:
I hope you find this useful and continue checking back on this work in progress!


2 comments:

  1. Marie EckenrodeFebruary 05, 2012

    Great ideas Erin! I too keep a budget binder (just started that one) as well as binders for decorating ideas and gift ideas. I really find the gift one more and more helpful as I want to try making more gifts in the future. For many years I have kept a gift log of purchases we make for birthdays throughout the year and then have Christmas logged in the back. That way I can track what I buy even for Christmas deals throughout the year, tracking cost and making sure I don't make duplications from year to year. Keep this up Erin, I check often to see what's posted, I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are some other great binder ideas! I'm going to end up with a lot :) Thanks for the feedback.

      Delete

PDF Print