Home About Me Privacy Policy

Family Binder: Auto Information

My husband and I always go back and forth about the maintenance of my car.  Since he rarely drives it, he doesn't know when something's blinking or if there's a message saying the oil needs to be changed.  I tell him when that stuff comes up, but if your husband's like mine, you know how that goes!  We also try to do a lot of the maintenance ourselves (Well, my husband and dad do the maintenance!).
That's why this section is so perfect for the family binder.  It's a place to keep track of anything having to do with your vehicles.
I'm making a copy for each of our cars and Ryan's motorcycle.  Now there's no excuses!

Please let me know if you have any more ideas for this section!  I would love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PDF Print