Home About Me Privacy Policy

Family Binder: Gifts and Cards

I use the Gifts and Cards section of my Family Binder to remember important dates, like birthdays and anniversaries.
I am horrible at getting birthday cards out to people.  The only reason I remember that it's someone's birthday is that little message on Facebook!  I guess we'll see how effective this section of the family binder is if your birthday card shows up this year!

I keep a list of all of our families' and friends' birthdays and anniversaries here in order by month.  I prefer to make my cards, and now that I have my scrapbooking place to go to, I can look at my list to see who needs a card.  I then have a place to put my cards in the binder if I (gasp!) make them ahead of time.

I also added a list of gifts I have in my gift bin.  It's not a long list, but now that I have my birthdays laid out in front of me, I can add to it.  I can also collect ahead of time for my boys. 

This is also a good place to house all of my magazine clippings of good gift ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PDF Print