Home About Me Privacy Policy

Father's Day Fun

I was so thankful to run across Amanda Parker and Family and find her free printables for Father's Day.  They turned out so cute on my mantel!  She included some cupcake toppers that I was able to hang from my cotton branches.  The boys were very excited about "helping" me put it up.  It's a pdf file, so you can download it and save it for next year.  Talk about preplanning!

I also went the typical route with the gifts, and Daddy got a box of golf balls (wrapped in comic strips!) and golf clubs that were a really good deal at Costco.  It was definitely more than I usually budget for Father's Day, but I haven't always been the best about presents when it comes to Ryan.  I used some of the printables as tags on his presents.

We had a cookout at my parents' house.  Ryan picked pie for dessert, so I used some of the cupcake printables to decorate that as well.  I was told it was a good day!

What did you do that was special for the dads in your lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PDF Print