|This was from another trip, but I never shared it. I was amazed when my receipt was taller than Jackson!|
- 2 family size Stouffers meals
- 5 MorningStar meals
- 4 Progresso recipe starters
- 3 boxes of original Cheerios
- 2 100-count boxes Lipton tea
- 2 Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 2 Yoplait yogurts
- Check the prices on all similar products. Pillsbury buttery crescents were on sale for $2, but the originals were $1.85.
- Go over your receipt. I had the boys with me, so I missed that one of the MorningStar products wasn't on sale. It was $5.49 instead of the sale price of $1.99. With coupons, I should have had it for free. Thanks to Publix, I was able to exchange it and got the difference back.
Did you have any great shopping trips? Feel free to link a post!