Home About Me Privacy Policy

Craziness!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a different experience this year by going to Cracker Barrel instead of having it at someone's house. We paid less on our bill than we would have paid buying all the food ourselves and then having to go through the hassles of preparing it. And we even had leftovers! I am in charge for our Christmas festivities, so it was nice to have a break for this meal.
We have had lots of ups and downs around our house as far as technology goes. Our computer decided to completely stop working about a week ago. It wouldn't turn on, which left me just about crying at a black screen! We decided to make the best of it and search the Black Friday deals to find a new one. The thing I was most afraid of was losing a few things that I hadn't saved to our external hard drive.

While all of this was happening, I decided to unplug the cord to the battery. Ryan plugged it back in later, and it worked, so of course he took all of the credit for fixing it :) I quickly made sure to download everything to the external hard drive. I also looked to see exactly what our back-ups save, and it is everything. That made me feel a lot safer!

We decided to go ahead with buying a new computer with the awesome deals for Black Friday, so now we have a chance to get everything set up on the new one while still being able to use the old one.

Now that I'm back up and running, I am excited to share a bunch of projects we've completed around the house as well as our Christmas decorating. Freddie, our elf, returned, so I can share his adventures with you, too!

I am so excited to get back into the blog world to see what's been going on and all of the great ideas to inspire me!

1 comment:

  1. So glad that your Thanksgiving was so much fun. I can't wait to hear about the boys' new adventures with Freddie! :-)

    ReplyDelete

PDF Print