Home About Me Privacy Policy

New Fiber One Meal Bars

I had the opportunity to try the new Fiber One Meal Bars through BzzAgent recently and was impressed by the ingredients and nutritional value. They include filling protein and fiber to sustain you longer than other bars. When I tried them, I found that I liked to use these as an on-the-go snack that was easy and convenient to pack in my lunch or throw in my purse.
The two varieties I tried included Strawberry Greek Yogurt and Chocolate Peanut Butter. I was not too impressed with the Chocolate Peanut Butter. In fact, my husband described the taste as "cardboard."

The Strawberry Greek Yogurt was really good. I wish I had received two boxes of these! It had the perfect combination of yogurt, granola, strawberry, and almonds. There is also Dark Chocolate Almond available.

These meal bars can be found in the nutritional section by the wellness and weight management products of your store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PDF Print