Home About Me Privacy Policy

Veggie Stir-Fry

This is an easy one!  We had a bunch of vegetables from {Ryan's garden} that we had to use.  I always think that I'm going to get creative and make something fancy.  I wasn't feeling it tonight, so I just chopped, threw it all in a big pan, drizzled olive oil over the veggies and cooked them up.  The vegetables included orange and green bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, okra, and onions.  The onions were the only thing we don't grow.  I added some thyme from {my herb garden} after reading that it pretty much goes with anything.
I served the veggies with baked sweet potatoes, also from Ryan's garden, and marinated chicken.
We quickly learned that okra shouldn't be cooked this way!  Everything else was delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PDF Print