Home About Me Privacy Policy

Thrift Store Finds

The first Saturday of every month is 50% off at Goodwill in Tennessee. This is the first time in awhile that I've been able to head up there to shop, since soccer season is finally over. Unfortunately, it wasn't a good weekend for finding great things. Being patient is part of the game!

As far as clothes go, I got one shirt, Chico's jeans, Ralph Lauren linen pants, and khaki pants for Ryan. I found light clips to use for our Christmas lights, a Christmas table cloth, red ornaments, and two tree stands (not pictured). The ornaments and tree stands are for Peppers Pickins projects, but if they don't sell, I'm going to use them in my house.

We went out yesterday, and I was able to pick up a few more items. I got some casual New York & Company navy blue pants, a Ralph Lauren polo style dress, a brown Ann Taylor skirt, a brand new Merona sweater, a casual green Duck Head shirt, and some cute wedges.

What great finds have you made at thrift stores?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PDF Print