Recent Posts

February 12, 2013

Ready for Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day isn't going to be as exciting as I have tried to make it in the past, because we are still pulling in the reigns with our {budget}.  What I can remind myself of are the years to come when we will have budgeted enough money to comfortably cover the fun things I want to do with the boys.
That doesn't mean that I can't do anything!  We already made the {boys' valentines} for their classes.  We also made their teachers' Valentines.  I used the same idea from last year, so visit {here} for the details.
Jackson's teacher sent home directions for them to make cute little Valentine mailboxes, so of course I went above and beyond to make it the cutest ever!  It started as a shoe box.  A little cardstock transformed it into the best Kindergarten mailbox!
I also used many of the decorations from last year, which can be seen {here} and {here}.  One thing I added above the mantel was the {Christmas wreath} I transformed in December.  I took off the Christmas details and added some Valentine decorations from the Dollar Tree.
I will also find easy ways to transform our food and other details of the day to make them a little more special for the boys and our family.
What are your special plans for your family on Valentine's Day?

1 comment:

  1. Great Valentine Box!! You and Jackson make a good creative team. We NEED a copy of that photo! Just too cute! How cool was it for Jackson to share this experience with the class bear?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoy hearing from you!
~Erin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...